Managing Real-World Projects
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
This project management training program offers a streamlined learning approach to project management. Based on industry best practices, the course cuts through clutter and focuses on the skills needed for success in the real world. During the program, learners will explore basic tools associated with the various stages of a project, templates and project plans, work schedules, task lists, issue lists, risk registers, and project closeout documents.
Throughout this course, learners will explore basic tools associated with the various stages of a project, templates and project plans, work schedules, task lists, issue lists, risk registers, and project closeout documents.
The program uses vocabulary games, flashcards, drag-and-drop activities, and other interactive exercises to reinforce learning points.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the five project stages (initiating, planning, controlling, executing, and closing)
- Recognize constraints for projects (scope, time, and budget)
- Use project management terminology
- Outline the essentials of a successful project launch
- Establish project goals and deliverables with stakeholders
- Manage the planning, execution, and control of their projects
- Recognize project management best practice, including Agile, Lean, and other techniques
- Manage project team dynamics
- Communicate clearly with stakeholders and team members
- Recognize effective tools for change management
- Explain and employ key tools and techniques used in the five project stages
- Manage the closing process for project
This course is designed for adult learners interested in improving their project management skills.
Although not mandatory, it is helpful to have some basic understanding of project management.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Project Management Training
- Who offers project management training online?
- Where can I find an online project management course?
- Who offers project management training in a self-paced online format?