Online Professional Success Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
As the old saying goes, “you never get a second chance to make a first impression.” This course is designed to give people who will soon take on a new role an advantage. The program covers first impressions, what managers expect, the importance of understanding workplace culture, and best practices for navigating the early days of a new position.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the importance of workplace credibility and the importance of making a positive first impression.
- Prepare in advance for a new job.
- Discuss workplace culture.
- Describe managers’ expectations.
- Discuss how to have a successful first day on the job.
- Outline best practices for being successful during the first 30 days in a new position.
- Describe how to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Explain methods for overcoming workplace challenges.
This course is targeted to people who will soon assume a new position.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Workplace Professionalism Training
- I need a course to help me do well in a new job. Who offers such a program?
- I am looking for a workplace professionalism course for a new hire. Who has this?
- Where can I find an online workplace professionalism course for a new employee?