As the old saying goes, “you never get a second chance to make a first impression.” This course is designed to give people who will soon take on a new role an advantage. The program covers first impressions, what managers expect, the importance of understanding workplace culture, and best practices for navigating the early days of a new position.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the importance of workplace credibility and the importance of making a positive first impression.
- Prepare in advance for a new job.
- Discuss workplace culture.
- Describe a manager’s expectations.
- Discuss how to have a successful first day on the job.
- Outline best practices for being successful during the first 30 days in a new position.
- Describe how to build and maintain professional relationships.
- Explain methods for overcoming workplace challenges.
This course targets people who will soon assume a new position at work.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$49.00 (US) per seat.