Project Management Professional (PMP®) Exam Prep Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
This comprehensive program prepares learners to sit for the PMP certification exam.
In addition to content based on A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide), this course consists of 12 module quizzes, five process group tests, and two full-length practice exams comprising 200 questions.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain how enterprise environmental factors and organizational process assets affect how people manage projects.
- Explain the five stages of a project lifecycle and illustrate how these stages can overlap.
- Demonstrate how to create a project management plan and subsidiary plans.
- Explain how progressive elaboration and integrated change management can keep project management documents effective and relevant.
- Describe how to determine, plan for, and manage a project’s various baselines (scope, cost, schedule, quality, risk, procurement, and others).
- Manage human resources and communicate with all stakeholders.
- Explain common methods used to estimate project schedule and cost at the beginning of a project.
- Forecast cost and schedule variances.
- Identify key project stakeholders and continuously engage them in appropriate project activities.
- Put the information contained in the PMBOK Guide in practice.
This course is designed for people who wish to prepare for the Project Management Institute‘s PMP certification exam.
This course requires the Project Management Institute®‘s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Fifth Edition (PMBOK Guide).
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Exam Prep for the PMP Certification Exam
- I need an online prep course for the PMP certification exam. Who offers such a program?
- Where can I find a PMP exam prep course?