Online Personal Branding Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
Just as companies have brands, so do people. This course introduces the concept of personal branding and suggests processes for developing and managing a personal brand. The program covers such topics as unique selling proposition, personal brand statements, online and offline considerations, and strategies for maintaining and protecting a brand.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the importance of building a personal brand.
- Develop a personal brand statement.
- Explain the importance of having a unique selling proposition.
- Discuss such online tools as websites, blogs, social media, and videos.
- Explain how dress, appearance, business cards, personal outreach, and mentors can influence a brand.
- Develop a strategy for gaining experience in areas where their brand is weak.
- Explain the importance of expertise, and discuss strategies for becoming known as an expert in their field.
- Explain how to maintain and protect a personal brand.
This course is targeted to people who want to develop their personal brands.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Personal Branding Training
- Where can I find an online personal branding program?
- I want to define and develop my personal brand. Where can I find a course to help me?