Just as companies have brands, so do people. This course introduces the concept of personal branding and suggests processes for developing and managing a personal brand. The program covers such topics as unique selling proposition, personal brand statements, online and offline considerations, and strategies for maintaining and protecting a brand.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the importance of building a personal brand.
- Develop a personal brand statement.
- Explain the importance of having a unique selling proposition.
- Discuss such online tools as websites, blogs, social media, and videos.
- Explain how dress, appearance, business cards, personal outreach, and mentors can influence a brand.
- Develop a strategy for gaining experience in areas where their brand is weak.
- Explain the importance of expertise, and discuss strategies for becoming known as an expert in their field.
- Explain how to maintain and protect a personal brand.
This course is designed for people who want to develop their personal brands.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$49.00 (US) per seat