Marketing is an essential activity for most successful nonprofit organizations. This course examines best practices for marketing to a nonprofit’s stakeholders, funders, and the public. The program covers such topics as planning, offerings, relationship management, advertising, and promotions.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain what marketing is within the nonprofit environment.
- Describe the importance of a marketing plan.
- Discuss the service-intensive nature of nonprofit program activities.
- Explain how the marketing mix for services differs from products.
- Describe the importance of customer satisfaction and how expectations play a role in satisfaction with service products.
- Discuss the role of ethics in nonprofit marketing.
- Describe how to identify donor target markets.
- Explain the product/service development process.
This program is intended for nonprofit professionals who want to learn more about marketing.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$79.00 (US) per seat