Online Handling Difficult Employees Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
This course is designed to prepare managers to deal with troublesome and difficult employee behavior. By effectively addressing, coaching, and counseling employees, managers can improve their behavior and boost morale, retain staff, encourage productivity, and foster teamwork.
This course uses videos to illustrate each behavior type so learners can more easily apply the techniques to their current work environment. By focusing on the behavior (not the person), this program provides tools and techniques for positive change that are clear and well defined.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Discuss the importance of addressing difficult employee behavior.
- Describe a six-step model for handling conversations about difficult behaviors.
- Apply practical tips for handling conversations about difficult behaviors.
- Recognize 12 difficult employee behavioral types.
- The Complainer
- The Disorganized Employee
- The Procrastinator
- The Inflexible Employee
- The Unmotivated Employee
- The Overly Sensitive Employee
- The Overly Confident Employee
- The Manipulator
- The Social Skills Challenged Employee
- The Overly Social Employee
- The Needy Employee
- The Bully
- Describe the difficult behaviors, their causes and motivations, and their consequences.
- Outline best practices for handling the 12 difficult behaviors.
- Apply best practices in the workplace.
This course is targeted to those wishing to improve their skill at handling difficult employee behaviors.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Training for Learning How to Handle Difficult Employee Behaviors
- Where can I find a self-paced management course with a focus on supervising difficult employees?
- Who offers management training online?
- I need an online management course that focuses specifically on dealing with difficult people. Who has this?