This course is designed to prepare managers to deal with troublesome and difficult employee behavior. By effectively addressing, coaching, and counseling employees, managers can improve their behavior and boost morale, retain staff, encourage productivity, and foster teamwork.
This course uses videos to illustrate each behavior type so learners can more easily apply the techniques to their current work environment. By focusing on the behavior (not the person), this program provides tools and techniques for positive change that are clear and well defined.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Discuss the importance of addressing difficult employee behavior.
- Describe a six-step model for handling conversations about difficult behaviors.
- Apply practical tips for handling conversations about difficult behaviors.
- Recognize 12 difficult employee behavioral types.
- The Complainer
- The Disorganized Employee
- The Procrastinator
- The Inflexible Employee
- The Unmotivated Employee
- The Overly Sensitive Employee
- The Overly Confident Employee
- The Manipulator
- The Social Skills Challenged Employee
- The Overly Social Employee
- The Needy Employee
- The Bully
- Describe the difficult behaviors, their causes and motivations, and their consequences.
- Outline best practices for handling the 12 difficult behaviors.
- Apply best practices in the workplace.
This course is targeted for people who want to improve their ability to handle difficult employee behaviors.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$199.00 (US) per seat