Most nonprofit organizations rely on some type of fundraising to fulfill their missions and meet their budgets. This course provides an overview of nonprofit fundraising and the various avenues nonprofits can leverage to generate revenue. The program uses case studies, exercises, and videos to reinforce key learning points.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Define such fundraising activities as annual campaigns, capital campaigns, and planned giving.
- Describe how to raise money through direct mail and telemarketing.
- Explain how to use the Internet and social media channels to generate donations.
- Compare and contrast various fundraising methods (e.g. corporate donations versus foundation grants).
- Explain the components of most grant applications.
- Describe methods for evaluating an annual campaign’s performance.
- Discuss how ethics applies to nonprofit fundraising.
- Explain the importance of donor relations.
This program is intended for anyone who wishes to learn more about fundraising in a nonprofit environment.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$150.00 (US) per seat