People with a high emotional intelligence quotient (EQ) are better equipped to interact with team members, stakeholders, sponsors, and vendors. They understand emotions and how they influence how they and others react to success, conflict, and disappointment. This course is designed to help people develop their EQ skills. While it addresses EQ through a project management lens, the program is suitable for those both in and out of direct project-management roles.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Define emotional intelligence.
- Recognize the importance of emotional intelligence in successful project management.
- Explain why improving emotional intelligence can improve managerial performance.
- Discuss nine key emotional intelligence factors.
- Apply emotional intelligence to a range of project scenarios.
This course is designed for people who want to develop their emotional intelligence.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$79.00 (US) per seat