Online Email Etiquette Course
- Business Training Works Short Course
Immediately improve your email etiquette and email writing skills with the online version of Email Etiquette and Business Writing: Good Behavior Online. This proprietary email etiquette training program consists of seven comprehensive, easy-to-navigate modules based on our onsite email etiquette training course.
Each online training unit includes lectures and quizzes to explore various aspects of writing better email messages. On average, the course takes between one-and-a-half to two hours to complete.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain instances when sending email is necessary and appropriate.
- Identify occasions when sending or retrieving email is unacceptable.
- Understand items they should never send electronically from their workplace.
- Create an email subject line that accurately describes the content of their message.
- State and avoid 12 of the most common mistakes people make in business writing.
- Consider the visual components that enhance an email message and make for easy reading.
- Determine who should and should not receive copies of emails.
- Know what to do when emails misfire and reach the wrong people.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve their email skills at work.
This course is designed for adult learners interested in improving their understanding of email etiquette.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
You may watch the free preview of this online email etiquette training course here, or sign up for the full training program by visiting our online learning site. After purchase, you will have access to this course for 30 days.
Courses Access: 30 Days
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Email Etiquette Training
- Where can I find an online business writing course?
- Who offers business writing training online?
- What is typically included in an online business writing program?