Immediately improve your email etiquette and email writing skills with the online version of Email Etiquette and Business Writing: Good Behavior Online. This proprietary email etiquette training program consists of seven comprehensive, easy-to-navigate modules based on our onsite email etiquette training course.
Each online training unit includes lectures and quizzes to explore various aspects of writing better email messages. On average, the course takes between one-and-a-half to two hours to complete.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain instances when sending email is necessary and appropriate.
- Identify occasions when sending or retrieving email is unacceptable.
- Understand items they should never send electronically from their workplace.
- Create an email subject line that accurately describes the content of their message.
- State and avoid 12 of the most common mistakes people make in business writing.
- Consider the visual components that enhance an email message and make for easy reading.
- Determine who should and should not receive copies of emails.
- Know what to do when emails misfire and reach the wrong people.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve their email skills at work.
This course is designed for adult learners interested in improving their understanding of email etiquette.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
You may watch the free preview of this online email etiquette training course here, or sign up for the full training program by visiting our online learning site. After purchase, you will have access to this course for 30 days.
$49.95 (US) per seat