Immediately improve your customer service skills with the online version of our instructor-led customer service training program: Customer Service Excellence: How to Deliver Value to Today’s Busy Customer.
This online customer service training program consists of six comprehensive, easy-to-navigate modules based on our onsite customer service training program.
- What Is “Service” and Why Is It Important?
- The Basics of Customer Service
- Body Language and Customer Service
- Choosing Your Words Wisely
- Listening and Dealing with Challenging Customers
- Measuring Service Results
- Managing Stress
Each online training unit includes lectures and quizzes to explore various aspects of customer service. On average, the course takes between one-and-a-half to two hours to complete.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe exceptional customer service.
- Identify the benefits of great customer service.
- Recognize barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Adapt to specific customer behavior styles.
- Demonstrate how to measure customer satisfaction levels and take corrective action if needed.
- Describe techniques for dealing with angry or upset customers.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve customer service skills.
You may watch the free preview of this online customer training course here, or sign up for the full training program by visiting our online learning site. This course is self-paced and online. After purchase, you will have access to this course for 30 days.
Courses Access: 30 Days