Online Customer Service Course
- Business Training Works Short Course
Immediately improve your customer service skills with the online version of our instructor-led customer service training program: Customer Service Excellence: How to Deliver Value to Today’s Busy Customer.
This online customer service training program consists of six comprehensive, easy-to-navigate modules based on our onsite customer service training program.
- What Is “Service” and Why Is It Important?
- The Basics of Customer Service
- Body Language and Customer Service
- Choosing Your Words Wisely
- Listening and Dealing with Challenging Customers
- Measuring Service Results
- Managing Stress
Each online training unit includes lectures and quizzes to explore various aspects of customer service. On average, the course takes between one-and-a-half to two hours to complete.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe exceptional customer service.
- Identify the benefits of great customer service.
- Recognize barriers to the delivery of outstanding customer service.
- Adapt to specific customer behavior styles.
- Demonstrate how to measure customer satisfaction levels and take corrective action if needed.
- Describe techniques for dealing with angry or upset customers.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve customer service skills.
You may watch the free preview of this online customer training course here, or sign up for the full training program by visiting our online learning site. This course is self-paced and online. After purchase, you will have access to this course for 30 days.
Courses Access: 30 Days
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Customer Service Training
- I need an online customer service course for one of my employees. Who offers this?
- Where can I find an online customer service program?
- Who has a short customer service course that covers the basics?