Online Conflict Resolution Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
This course explores workplace conflict, its causes, and the various strategies managers can use to address disagreements. The program takes a close look at common types of workplace conflict, drivers of conflict, and conflict resolution styles. Through a series of real-world scenarios, learners will have opportunities throughout the program to practice applying skills and strategies.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify the different types of workplace conflict.
- Describe some of the major causes of workplace conflict.
- Discuss the Thomas-Kilmann conflict model.
- Consider their personal conflict styles and compare it to other styles.
- Identify behaviors that drive workplace conflict.
- Explore resolution strategies.
- Discuss best practices for handling difficult employees.
- Describe what constitutes a dangerous conflict and consider methods for handling risky situations.
This course is designed for people who wish to improve their ability to manage workplace conflicts.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Self-Paced Conflict Resolution Training
- Where can I find an introductory conflict resolution course?
- I need a self-paced training program to improve my conflict management skills, who has this?