This course explores workplace conflict, its causes, and the various strategies managers can use to address disagreements. The program takes a close look at common types of workplace conflict, drivers of conflict, and conflict resolution styles. Through a series of real-world scenarios, learners will have opportunities throughout the program to practice applying skills and strategies.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify the different types of workplace conflict.
- Describe some of the major causes of workplace conflict.
- Discuss the Thomas-Kilmann conflict model.
- Consider their personal conflict styles and compare it to other styles.
- Identify behaviors that drive workplace conflict.
- Explore resolution strategies.
- Discuss best practices for handling difficult employees.
- Describe what constitutes a dangerous conflict and consider methods for handling risky situations.
This course is designed for people who wish to improve their ability to manage workplace conflicts.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$99.00 (US) per seat