Most modern workplaces have an expectation that their employees can and will collaborate effectively, regardless of whether they sit beside their coworkers or are separated by an ocean and several time zones. This introductory course focuses on collaborative communication skills and provides best practices and effective tips for having successful interactions in a range of workplace settings.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Identify the factors in interpersonal communication.
- Modify their communication strategy to be successful in small and large groups.
- Devise a strategy for working effectively in remote settings, including in telework settings.
- Explain the purpose of various types of meetings and their expected outcomes.
- Communicate effectively in meetings.
- Prepare for, moderate, and follow up after a meeting to ensure good use of organizational resources.
- Document meetings and distribute minutes or a meeting summary as appropriate.
This course is designed for people wishing to improve their interpersonal communication skills and ability to work collaboratively.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$79.00 (US) per seat