While what you know is certainly important, who you know can be equally valuable. This course addresses the basics of business networking and provides best practices, proven tips, and practical techniques for growing a professional network.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the principles of business networking.
- Craft a networking plan.
- Outline their networking goals.
- Employ a range of networking tools and resources.
- Discuss how to build and maintain professional networks.
- Identify their networking challenges and develop a plan to overcome them.
- Follow the dos and don’ts of networking.
- Target networking goals.
This course targets people who wish to improve their business networking skills.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$49.00 (US) per seat