Online Business Networking Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
While what you know is certainly important, who you know can be equally valuable. This course addresses the basics of business networking and provides best practices, proven tips, and practical techniques for growing a professional network.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain the principles of business networking.
- Craft a networking plan.
- Outline their networking goals.
- Employ a range of networking tools and resources.
- Discuss how to build and maintain professional networks.
- Identify their networking challenges and develop a plan to overcome them.
- Discuss the dos and don’ts of networking.
- Target networking goals.
This course is targeted to those people wishing to improve their business networking skills.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Business Networking Training
- Where can I find a self-paced course that addresses business networking skills?
- Who offers an online course about business networking?
- I need to improve my professional network. Where can I learn how to do that online?