Bad grammar can ruin an otherwise good piece of writing and cost you time, money, or worse. Learn how to avoid some of the most common mistakes during this self-paced grammar refresher course.
The program will improve your understanding of English grammar foundations, including the parts of speech, punctuation, and sentence structure. It includes interactive activities and exercises and is well suited to people working in business, education, government, and other fields where speaking and writing correct English are essential skills.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Recognize frequent grammatical mistakes related to sentence structure, parts of speech, and punctuation.
- Edit writing to improve its clarity and readability.
- Recognize common grammar errors.
- Accurately craft lengthy and complex sentences.
- Show greater fluency with English syntax and punctuation.
This course is designed for those people wishing to improve their understanding of leadership.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$149.00 (US) per seat