Over the last few months, a lot of managers and supervisors have found themselves suddenly supervising remote employees. Most of these leaders received little training to prepare them for managing at a distance. This online course is designed specifically to close that gap.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Discuss the common reasons why people choose to work remotely.
- Explain current attitudes and beliefs about remote work.
- Dispel myths about remote work.
- List the benefits and drawbacks of allowing remote work.
- Determine the extent to which their organization is suited for remote work.
- Respond to common challenges managers face when supervising remote work.
- Follow best practices for hiring and onboarding remote employees.
- Identify strategies for developing employees who work remotely.
- Effectively communicate with remote employees.
- Provide feedback to remote employees.
- Identify ways to connect with and motivate remote workers.
This course is designed for anyone who manages remote employees.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$79.00 (US) per seat