This course explores the science and art of creating a first-rate customer experience. The program focuses on such topics as the voice of the customer, key performance indicators, net promoter score, and other topics anyone managing customer service should understand.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Discuss the customer experience.
- Make the case for offering superior customer service.
- Give examples of service philosophies.
- Explain key performance indicators and their importance in the management process.
- Discuss net promoter score and its impact on business.
- Explain the voice of the customer.
- Identify steps they can take to build customer loyalty.
- Calculate a customer’s lifetime value.
- Set customer expectations.
- Discuss customer service on different platforms (in-person, over the phone, online).
- Explain approaches for handling difficult customer interactions.
This course is designed for adult learners interested in exploring and expanding their personal and professional creativity.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$79.00 (US) per seat