The Manager’s Toolbox is a collection of self-paced training courses for managers. This program covers fundamental topics any manager should understand before he or she is faced with the responsibility of supervising others.
The courses are ideally suited for new managers, managers who have been in their positions for some time but received little formal training, and managers who have managed before but not in recent years and who are looking for a quick refresher.
The series comprises seven courses. These can be purchased as a collection or individually.
After completing this series of courses, learners should be able to:
- Adopt a manager’s mindset and understand their responsibilities in the role.
- Explain what most employees want from their jobs.
- Effectively communicate policies and procedures.
- Promote a positive environment and open communication.
- Delegate tasks at the right level to the right people.
- Describe the importance of recruiting and developing talent.
- Explain the manager’s role in planning, budgeting, and controlling expenses.
- Handle adversity or crisis situations.
This course is designed for people who want to learn how to organize their thoughts and design coherent presentations.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Courses Access: 180 Days