Online Management Training Courses Suite
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
The Manager’s Toolbox is a collection of self-paced training courses for managers. This program covers 18 fundamental topics any managers should understand before he or she is faced with the responsibility of supervising others.
The courses are ideally suited for new managers, managers who have been in their positions for some time but received little formal training, and managers who have managed before but not in recent years and who are looking for a quick refresher.
The series comprises seven courses. These can be purchased as a collection or individually.
After completing this series of courses, learners should be able to:
- Adopt a manager’s mindset and understand their responsibilities in the role.
- Explain what most employees want from their jobs.
- Effectively communicate policies and procedures.
- Promote a positive environment and open communication.
- Delegate tasks at the right level to the right people.
- Describe the importance of recruiting and developing talent.
- Explain the manager’s role in planning, budgeting, and controlling expenses.
- Handle adversity or crisis situations.
This course is designed for people who want to learn how to organize their thoughts and design coherent presentations.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
You may purchase The Manager’s Toolbox as a suite or you may purchase the course components individually. Choose from the links below.
Courses Access: 210 Days
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Management Training
- Where can I find a self-paced management course?
- Who offers management training online?
- I need an online management course that covers the basics. Who has this?