Online Employment Law Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
What you don’t know about employment law can hurt you. This self-paced online course covers issues related to equal opportunity, anti-discrimination practices, and what employers must be aware of in hiring, promoting, and terminating employees. During this program, learners will explore major employment laws, steps to take when dealing with discrimination complaints, issues around alternative work arrangements, and tactics for developing and maintaining a diverse workforce.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Outline the major U.S. employment and anti-discrimination laws.
- Understand the basic steps to take when dealing with discrimination complaints.
- Explain and assess issues around alternative work arrangements.
- Outline ways to develop and maintain a diverse workforce.
This course is targeted to human resources professionals and others interested in learning more about employment law.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.