Online Employee Compensation Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
A well-though-out and equitably administered wage and salary structure is an essential tool for any organization. This course considers the many issues surrounding aspects of pay policy: legal requirements, pay equity, competitive pay, raises, and different ways pay plans can be structured.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Comply with relevant state and federal “wage and hour” laws.
- Determine the competitive pay level for a particular position in a particular geographic location.
- Discuss and administer a variety of pay structures.
- Effectively confront issues of pay equity within an organization.
This course is targeted to human resources professionals and others interested in learning more about employee compensation.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.