Online Critical Thinking Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
This self-paced online course addresses personal critical thinking. The program is offered through MindEdge Online, our online training partner.
For information about instructor-led training for your group at your location, visit our onsite training courses for more details.
This course is an introduction to the importance of critical thinking in the business world. Critical thinking is an intellectual model for reasoning through issues to reach well-founded conclusions about them. Asking questions is at the heart of critical thinking.
This program is designed to help learners define and identify critical thinking and reasoning skills and develop those skills.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Define critical thinking, reasoning, and logic.
- Ask appropriate questions for critical thinking.
- Understand the process of systemic problem solving.
- Identify and overcome barriers to critical thinking.
- Articulate common reasoning fallacies.
- Understand critical thinking as it pertains to the workplace.
This course is designed for adult learners interested in exploring and expanding their ability to think critically.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Critical Thinking Training
- Where can I find an online course about critical thinking?
- Who offers a critical thinking skills course in a self-paced online format?
- I need to take an online critical thinking course for credit. Who offers this?