This self-paced online course addresses personal critical thinking. For information about instructor-led training for your group at your location, visit our onsite training courses for more details.
This course is an introduction to the importance of critical thinking in the business world. Critical thinking is an intellectual model for reasoning through issues to reach well-founded conclusions about them. Asking questions is at the heart of critical thinking.
This program is designed to help learners define and identify critical thinking and reasoning skills and develop those skills.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Define critical thinking, reasoning, and logic.
- Ask appropriate questions for critical thinking.
- Understand the process of systematic problem solving.
- Identify and overcome barriers to critical thinking.
- Articulate common reasoning fallacies.
- Understand critical thinking as it pertains to the workplace.
This course is designed for adult learners interested in exploring and expanding their ability to think critically.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$95.00 (US) per seat