Online Change Management Course
- Self-Paced Online Partner Course
Whether adopting new technology or adapting to a drastic shift in an organization’s core focus, managers play a fundamental role in effecting changes. Based on D. Quinn Mills’ book, Leadership: How to Lead, How to Live, a text used at Harvard Business School, this course addresses the key issues managers face in a dynamic environment. By understanding the steps in effecting change and how to overcome resistance, a manager can successfully lead change at various levels of an organization.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Discuss organizational change and the forms it can take.
- Describe Kotter’s eight-step process recommended for implementing change successfully.
- Outline Lewin’s model of change and discuss its limitations.
- Identify the factors a leader or manager can employ to promote change.
- Discuss the underpinnings of resistance to change and how to overcome it.
- Describe the five-step ADKAR model for change management.
- Discuss the three steps of the Cisco Change Roadmap.
- Understand strategic change and mastering a changing environment.
This course is designed for leaders and managers who wish to learn how to lead and manage change.
Learners should have a basic knowledge of, and experience with, leading and managing within an organization.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
Self-Paced Online Training Course Reminders
- Online courses are priced per seat. Learners should have their own seats for any course in which they participate.
- For organizations with 25 or more learners for any given course, please contact us for group pricing.
- Business Training Works’ short courses require a score of 85% to earn a certificate. Our Mindedge offerings require a score of 70% to earn a certificate and continuing education credits.
- Online courses must be completed within 30 days of purchase. Learners can stop and resume courses at their discretion. They do not have to complete a program in one sitting.
- For an additional fee, learners who do not complete a program within the 30-day window can extend their access.
- Course suites have extended learning times and are not restricted to the 30-day window.
Questions This Page Answers About Online Change Management Training
- Where can I find an online change management training course?
- Who offers an online course about leading change?
- I need an online change management program. Who has this?