No business should make plans for the future without having a firm grasp of the current state. Not sure how to go about determining what you have? Then learn the fundamentals of business analysis during this introductory survey course.
This program takes between 18 and 25 hours to complete and is an excellent resource for people preparing for the PMI-PBA or IIBA-CBAP certification exams.
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Explain business analysis and its strategic importance in evaluating a business and planning for the future.
- Discuss how different businesses use a business analyst.
- Describe the importance of requirements.
- Discuss various types of analysis.
- Create a needs assessment and roadmap to a future state.
- Analyze current capabilities, design future state options, and recommend the best option for implementation.
- Identify and engage with stakeholders.
- Prepare stakeholders for transition and change.
- Elicit requirements.
- Prioritize steps.
- Evaluate solutions for viability.
This course is designed for adult learners interested in improving their business analysis skills.
Estimated Hours to Complete
Pricing and Enrollment Information
$599.00 (US) per seat