The Business Training Works Difference
When you team with us you’ll get:
- A partner who will ask questions about your goals and objectives.
- An opportunity to have a tailoring call and to speak with the program facilitator prior to a workshop.
- Interactive facilitation conducted by someone who has a deep understanding of adult learning and the topic at hand.
- A post-training web-based skills check-in meeting if desired.
- People behind the scenes who will work to make our relationship a success.
You won’t get:
- A workshop leader who sells products during class time.
- A talking head with a PowerPoint presentation and not much else.
- Lecture-based training that’s too academic, not practical, and doesn’t connect to life in the workplace.
- The sense that you are a number, a transaction, or a cog in a machine.
Onsite Training Course Reminders
Our instructor-led training courses are available to private groups. These workshops are not offered in a public seminar format. Please contact us to speak with a facilitator about your needs and bringing training to your organization.
We offer training in the District of Columbia and the following US states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
We also travel to Africa, Australia and New Zealand, Asia, Canada, Central America, Continental Europe, the Middle East, and the United Kingdom.
Please contact us about your location.