Avish Parashar prides himself on making audiences laugh so much that they forget that they are learning. Using his 18+ years of experience teaching, performing, and directing improvisational comedy, he creates interactive programs that are high on fun and high on relevant, immediately applicable content.
A variety of companies have received great outcomes from working with Avish. He has collaborated with:
- Verizon, helping various departments deal with change and reorganization.
- Reliant Pharmaceuticals, training its sales team to be more creative in reaching and connecting with prospects.
- Beard Miller Company, LLP, showing their upcoming supervisors how to lead effectively.
- Parkway Corporation, teaching managers to be more flexible and entrepreneurial.
- Xerox, Inc., improving the teamwork within its sales team.
- The Wharton School, developing strategies managers could use to exert influence and “manage up” when interacting with faculty.
In addition, Avish keynotes state, regional, and national conferences, providing a high energy opening or closing with humor, fun, and content. He is the author of the book, Improvise to Success!
After graduating from the University of Pennsylvania, he spent several years working in corporate America as an IT professional. At the same time, he created, managed, and directed Polywumpus Improv Comedy.
His current work marries those two worlds. Avish regularly performs, teaches, and directs improv with Full Circle Theater and is an active memeber of the National Speakers Association.