Online Email Etiquette Training Course
Email Etiquette and Business Writing: Good Behavior Online
This self-paced online course addresses email etiquette.
For information about instructor-led training for your group at your location, view our onsite email etiquette course information.
Immediately improve your email etiquette and email writing skills with the online version of Email Etiquette and Business Writing: Good Behavior Online. This proprietary email etiquette training program consists of seven comprehensive, easy-to-navigate modules based on our onsite email etiquette training course.
- Email Etiquette Basics
- What to Say
- How to Say It
- How to Package Messages
- Basic Rules of English
- Avoiding Email Mistakes
- Legal Issues Surrounding Email
Each online training unit includes lectures and quizzes to explore various aspects of writing better email messages. On average, the course takes between one-and-a-half to two hours to complete.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Explain instances when sending email is necessary and appropriate.
- Identify occasions when sending or retrieving email is unacceptable.
- Understand items you should never send electronically from your workplace.
- Create an email subject line that accurately describes the content of your message.
- State and avoid 12 of the most common mistakes people make in business writing.
- Consider the visual components that enhance an email message and make for easy reading.
- Determine who should and should not receive copies of emails.
- Know what to do when emails misfire and reach the wrong people.
- Develop a personal action plan to improve your email skills at work.
You may watch the free preview of this online email etiquette training course here, or sign up for the full training program by visiting our online learning site. This course is self-paced and online. After purchase, you will have access to this course for 30 days.