Employee Motivation Training
Give Me an M!:The Foundations of Employee Motivation
- Conference Breakout
- Half-Day Course
This motivation course will:
- Address ten elements that contribute to a positive work environment.
- Explain the importance of hiring and keeping the right people.
- Help participants target specific actions they can take to set the stage for their employees to achieve success.
It's no secret. Employees who feel they are valued and recognized for the work they do are more motivated, responsible, and productive than those who don't.
This program will help supervisors and managers create a more dynamic, loyal, and energized workforce. It is designed specifically to help busy managers and supervisors understand what employees want and provide a starting point for getting the most out of people.
At this program's conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Define motivation and articulate how it impacts performance.
- Explain motivational theories and how to apply them in the workplace.
- Describe the meaning of the carrot, the whip, and the plant.
- Explain how fear and desire affect employee motivation.
- Incorporate techniques to create a motivational climate.
The following outline highlights some of the course's key learning points. As part of your training program, we will modify content as needed to meet your business objectives. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the participant materials prior to the session(s).
By the end of this session, participants should have a solid understanding of what motivation is, why it's important, and what actions they can take to get the most out of others.
Questions This Page Answers About Employee Motivation
- Where can I find a course for my managers that addresses employee motivation in the workplace?
- How can I set the stage to create a more positive work environment?
- Who offers a course for managers on the topic of employee motivation?