Creative and Critical Thinking Training
Ah Ha! Learning to Think Critically and Creatively: Techniques for Sparking Ideas, Solving Problems, and Rethinking the Status Quo
This creative and critical thinking course will:
- Explain the difference between critical and creative thinking.
- Provide participants with dozens of creative thinking tools.
- Walk through the Osborne-Parnes creative problem solving method.
- Half-Day Course
- One-Day Course
Critical Thinking Course Overview
Knowing 600 ways to accomplish a task is certainly better than knowing just one. But wait: are you even working toward the right goal? This course teaches techniques for determining whether the right questions are being asked and how to generate multiple answers once you are sure you have asked the right ones.
At this program's conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the importance of creative and critical thinking.
- Recognize the difference between left- and right-brain thinking.
- Demonstrate multiple creative-thinking techniques.
- Explain the Osborn-Parnes principle and its value.
- List strategies for selling ideas.
The following outline highlights some of the course's key learning points. As part of your training program, we will modify content as needed to meet your business objectives. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the participant materials prior to the session(s).
At the program's completion, participants will have an understanding of critical thinking and exposure to several tools for organizing thoughts, finding creative solutions, and communicating those ideas.
Questions This Page Answers About Critical Thinking Training
- Where can I find a course on critical thinking?
- Who offers a critical thinking training course?
- I need a critical thinking course for my team. Where can I look?
- What companies offer workshops and seminars to improve critical thinking skills?
- Does Business Training Works have a critical thinking class?