Retail Etiquette Training
COURSE: etiquette training for salespeople, retail etiquette training, professionalism program
Service Savvy: Exceptional Etiquette for Retail Employees
- Half Day
- One Day
Etiquette Course Overview
These days more than ever, businesses are competing for customer dollars. Rude and insensitive employees do not add to the bottom line. This etiquette training program is designed for organizations wishing to give their retail employees an added edge.
At this program's conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Explain what behaviors lead to a positive or negative first impression.
- Outline the expense of losing customers.
- Demonstrate proper workplace attire.
- Choose words that reflect courtesy and professionalism.
- Explain professional phone etiquette.
- Describe how to say "no" politely.
- Write professional emails.
The following outline highlights some of the course's key learning points. As part of your training program, we will modify content as needed to meet your business objectives. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the participant materials prior to the session(s).
At the etiquette training program's conclusion, participants will be better prepared to serve their customers in a manner that is consistent with their organization's brand.