Employee Motivation Training
Give Me an M!:The Foundations of Employee Motivation
- Half Day
- One Day
Employee Motivation Course Overview
It's no secret. Employees who feel they are valued and recognized for the work they do are more motivated, responsible, and productive than those who don't. This program will help supervisors and managers create a more dynamic, loyal, and energized workforce. It is designed specifically to help busy managers and supervisors understand what employees want and provide a starting point for getting the most out of people.
At this program's conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Define motivation and articulate how it impacts performance.
- Explain motivational theories and how to apply them in the workplace.
- Describe the meaning of the carrot, the whip, and the plant.
- Explain how fear and desire affect employee motivation.
- Incorporate techniques to create a motivational climate.
The following outline highlights some of the course's key learning points. As part of your training program, we will modify content as needed to meet your business objectives. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the participant materials prior to the session(s).
By the end of this session, participants should have a solid understanding of what motivation is, why it's important, and what actions they can take to get the most out of others.