Delegation Skills Training
Off My Plate: Effective Delegation Techniques
- Half Day
- One Day
Delegation Course Overview
Effective delegation is one of the most valuable skills you can master. Delegating prepares employees who work for you to be able to handle your responsibilities and simultaneously allows you to advance to other career opportunities within your organization.
Delegation is also often one of the hardest skills for a manager to master. However, the skill can be learned. This program explores many of the facets of delegation, including when to delegate and who to delegate to.
At this program's conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Clearly identify how delegation fits into their job and how it can make them more successful.
- Identify different ways of delegating tasks.
- Use an eight-step process for effective delegation.
- Give better instructions for better delegation results.
- Ask better questions and listen more effectively.
- Recognize common delegation pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Test their delegation skills.
The following outline highlights some of the course's key learning points. As part of your training program, we will modify content as needed to meet your business objectives. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the participant materials prior to the session(s).
By the conclusion of this course, participants should have a clear idea of what it takes to delegate successfully.